Welcome to Recruitment Bootcamp.
Recruitment Bootcamp is the only intensive training program specifically designed for people wanting to join or are new to agency recruitment. It mixes Online Training Modules, Live Training and THREE months of coaching & support and for those without a role, we even try and find you a job when you have finished the course!
Recruitment Bootcamp has been specifically designed for those new to (or wishing to enter) the Recruitment industry. It is our Recruitment Ninja course, packaged with live training and three months of group support (after your course is complete) to help you get up and going.
- Recruitment Bootcamp contains a self-learning program and requires a minimum of 1 hour per module. There are 19 modules which can be completed over a period of time.
- The live training is 3 lots of 2 hours which is used to consolidate the learnings from the modules and is unable to be taken unless you have completed the appropriate modules.
- The coaching program is a weekly (group) hook-up to discuss your (and other participants) progress
All participants in Recruitment Bootcamp course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be recruiting. You need the following experience
- Have a basic understanding of corporate structures.
- Have had some sort of heavy duty sales experience. The recruitment industry is sales based and if you haven't had that background you are going to find it difficult
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running recruitment assignments (for all types of recruitment) from start to finish,
- be able to manage large numbers of candidates,
- be able to manage hiring managers and their expectations,
- be able to deal with agencies,
- be competent is negotiating salaries
- be competent is carrying out extensive search processes.
- be able to run a recruitment desk
- be able to pitch for work
- be able to float suitable candidate
Jobs in the Recruitment Industry
For those who have yet to find a job in the recruitment industry, as an added benefit, once you have successfully completed the Recruitment Bootcamp course (up until the coaching element) we will post (with you permission of course) your details on our website for employers to assess to save you looking for a job.
You cannot get any better than that!