How To - Business Development
This module is going to walk through a frame work on how you can run your business development if you are in a recruitment agency
How To - Business Development has been built for our Recruitment Ninja (Agency) and Recruitment Bootcamp Courses which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 90 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
- The course also includes a copy of the Australian Privacy Principles which we encourage you to become familiar with.
All participants in How To - Business Development course should have a broad understanding of recruitment. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have experience as some sort of Business Development in the past
- Have had experience recruiting in an agency environment
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running a business development framework
- be able to pitch for work
- have an understanding of new business meeting structure
- have a framework to help with account management
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
The best suited person to complete this course is someone
- who is in recruitment agency and may need a different perspective on Business Development