How To - take a job brief in recruitment
This module is going to walk through a frame work on how you can take a job brief or specification if you are performing a recruitment assignment on behalf of someone.
How To - Take A Job Brief has been built for our Recruitment Ninja (Agency) and Recruitment Bootcamp Courses which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 40 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
- The course also includes a copy of a pro-forma job brief form which we encourage you to download and customise to meet your requirements
All participants in How To - Take a Job Brief course should have a broad understanding of recruitment. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have experience as some sort of Business Development in the past
- Have had experience recruiting in an agency environment
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in taking a succinct job brief from a hiring manager
- be able the start managing the expectations of the hiring manager
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
The best suited person to complete this course is someone
- anyone who is running a recruitment assignment on behalf of someone else