Managing Expectations of Candidates & Hiring Managers
Managing the expectations of all stakeholders is one of the most important elements of recruitment however so many people get it wrong. So, to say this is one of the most important lessons you need in recruitment, is an understatement.
How To – Manage Expectations has been extracted from our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 60 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
All participants enrolling in How To – Manage Expectations course should have
- A broad understanding of different roles that they will be recruiting.
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have an understanding of the rest of the recruitment process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in managing the expectations of all stakeholders in a recruitment process
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from a hiring managers and candidates
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
This short course is suitable for
- anyone needs to recruit frequently
- Recruiters who need to “brush-up” on their skills in recruitment
- Rookie Recruiters – both agency and corporate/internal
- Corporate Managers who need to improve their recruitment skills.