How To Carry Out A Reference Check
This module is going to walk through how to you carry out reference checks properly
How To - Reference Check has been extracted from our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 60 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
- The course also includes a copy of a Reference Check Pro-Forma in MS Word that you can change to suit your business.
All participants enrolling in How To - Reference Check course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be reference checking. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have an understanding of the recruitment process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running setting up a reference check structure
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from a referees
- be able to identify issues that a candidate may be embellishing from the referee
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
This short course is suitable for
- anyone needs to reference check frequently
- HR/Recruiters who need to "brush-up" on their skills
- Managers who need to reference check
- Recruiters who are wishing to expand their skills