- Qualification: Yellow Belt
- Ninja Credits: 10
- Time to complete: approx 30 mins
- Included: Training video + Workbook
- Prerequisite Courses: Nil
The Recruitment Timeline
This module is going to walk through the traditional Recruitment Timeline (for a permanent placement). This lessons starts to form your foundation as a recruiter.
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 20 minutes
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course. We suggest you download the workbook first so you can take notes and enhance your learning experience
- There is an assessment at the end of the course which you will have to undertake and achieve 100% in before you can progress to the next stage.
All participants in The Recruitment Timeline course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be interviewing for. You need the following experience/equipment
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have completed the Recruitment Glossary course or have an understanding of the language used in the recruitment industry.