Negotiation is where everything you have done throughout the recruitment process comes together because if you can not negotiate a/the deal, then nothing is going to happen. So, to say this is one of the most important lessons you need in recruitment, is an understatement.
How To - Negotiate has been extracted from our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so it is some of the best recruitment training content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 60 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
All participants enrolling in How To - Negotiate course should have
- A broad understanding of different roles they will be recruiting.
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have an understanding of the rest of the recruitment process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running and setting up a negotiation structure
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from hiring managers and candidates
- be able to structure a recruitment process so that the negotiation element flows smoothly
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
This short course is suitable for
- anyone needs to negotiate check frequently
- Recruiters who need to "brush-up" on their negotiation skills in recruitment
- Rookie Recruiters - both agency and corporate/internal
- Corporate Managers who need to improve their negotiation skills.
Workbook, Audio File