Recruitment Ninja - Green Belt
This is the complete Recruitment Ninja Green Belt course, everything you need.
Recruitment NINJA is the only intensive training program specifically designed for brand new people who joining agency recruitment. It is designed to provide the foundation training so that any new person can "get up to speed" as quickly as possible.
Recruitment Ninja Green Belt is a self-learning course and requires approximately 40 minutes per lesson, of which there are 9.
Recruitment NINJA has been specifically designed for those who are new to the recruitment industry in a agency and have the support of their Manager or other experienced recruiters to help them get up and going.
If support is not available, or you feel as though you may require more support, add on 3 Months Coaching to help give you that extra edge. Our Recruitment Coaching package will provide support throughout the learning process and beyond.
Recruitment Ninja - Green Belt contains a self-learning program and requires a minimum of 40 minutes per module. There are 9 modules which can be completed over a period of time.
All participants in any of our Recruitment Ninja courses should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be recruiting. You need the following experience
- Have an understanding of corporate structures. This will be covered in the course however only lightly
- Have had some sort of heavy duty sales experience. The recruitment industry is sales based and if you haven't had that background you are going to find it difficult
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running recruitment assignments (for all types of recruitment) from start to finish,
- be able to manage large numbers of candidates,
- be able to manage hiring managers and their expectations,
- be able to deal with agencies,
- be competent is negotiating salaries
- be competent is carrying out extensive search processes.
- be able to run a recruitment desk
- be able to pitch for work
- be able to float suitable candidate