How To Negotiate In Recruitment
Negotiation is where everything you done in the recruitment process comes together because if you cant negotiate a deal, then nothing is going to happen. So, to say this is one of the most important lessons you need in recruitment, is an understatement.
How To - Negotiate has been extracted from our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 60 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
All participants enrolling in How To - Negotiate course should have
- A broad understanding of different roles that they will be recruiting.
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Have an understanding of the rest of the recruitment process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running setting up a negotiation structure
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from a hiring managers and candidates
- be able to structure a recruitment process so that the negotiation element flows smoothly
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
This short course is suitable for
- anyone needs to negotiate check frequently
- Recruiters who need to "brush-up" on their negotiation skills in recruitment
- Rookie Recruiters - both agency and corporate/internal
- Corporate Managers who need to improve their negotiation skills.