How To Conduct an Interview
This module is going to walk through how to interview someone.
How To - Interview has been built around our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 60 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
- The course also includes a copy of the Australian Privacy Principles which we encourage you to become familiar with.
All participants in How To - Interview course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be interviewing for. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running a structured interview
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from a candidate
- be able to identify issues that a candidate may be embellishing
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
The best suited person to complete this course is someone who
- needs to interview frequently
- is able to talk/communicate to all levels within the their industry
- is organised
- is capable of multi tasking and thinking on their feet
- has an understanding of the recruitment process