- Qualification: Yellow Belt
- Ninja Credits: 10
- Time to complete: approx 30 mins
- Included: Training video + Workbook
- Prerequisite Courses: Managing Expectations
Sorting Filtering Applications
Welcome Recruitment Ninja. This module is going to walk through how to Sort/Filter a Large Number of Applications
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 30 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course so please download the workbook and use it to take notes, which will improve your retention.
All participants in How To Sort/Filter Candidates course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be interviewing for. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
- Prerequisite Courses - as this is an elective course in your Recruitment Ninja Green Belt Accreditation, there are no prerequisite courses.