Recruitment NINJA (internal)
Welcome to Recruitment NINJA (internal). Recruitment NINJA is the only intensive training program specifically designed for people wanting to join internal recruitment. It contains Online Training Modules and can be supported with optional 1 month or 3 month coaching and support (see below).
Recruitment NINJA (internal) has been specifically designed for those who are new to the recruitment industry (internal/corporate/in-house) and helps internal recruitment functions employ people who are not experienced.
Recruitment NINJA contains a self-learning program and requires a minimum of 1 hour per module. There are 18 modules which can be completed over a period of time.
All participants in any of our Recruitment NINJA courses should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be recruiting. You need the following experience
- Have an understanding of corporate structures. This will be covered in the course however only lightly
- Have had some sort of heavy duty sales experience. The recruitment industry is sales based and if you haven’t had that background you are going to find it difficult
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in running recruitment assignments (for all types of recruitment) from start to finish,
- be able to manage large numbers of candidates,
- be able to manage hiring managers and their expectations,
- be able to deal with agencies,
- be competent is negotiating salaries
- be competent is carrying out extensive search processes.
- be able to run a recruitment desk
- be able to float suitable candidate
As an option you can purchase either 1 month, 3 month, or 6 months of coaching and support to help you get up to speed as soon as possible.
Our coaching program is built around activity levels and is aimed at taking some of the workload off Recruitment Managers. Recruitment Ninja Coaching contains
- Weekly webinars (group)
- A secure application to submit weekly activity levels which are fed into a leaderboard
- Monthly 1 on 1
- Goal setting
- Leaderboard reports to manager
You cannot get any better than that!