How To – Take A Job Brief
This module is going to walk through how to take a job brief.
How To – Take a Job Brief has been extracted from our Recruitment Ninja course which we use to train agency recruiters, so its some of the best recruitment content you will find on the planet!
- There is one module in this lesson which will take you approximately 30 minutes inclusive of the assessment
- The lesson comes with a workbook which is a PDF version of the course and and Audio version of the course which you can use to listen whilst in the car or traveling.
- The course also includes a copy of a pro-forma job brief form that you can download and customise for your own business.
All participants in How To – Take A Job Brief course should have a broad understanding of different roles that they will be interviewing for. You need the following experience
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
- Have uninterruptible time to dedicate to the learning process
Once complete, participants will
- be competent in taking a job brief/specification from a client
- learn how to manage the expectations of stakeholders in a recruitment process
- be able to utilise language patterns to extract pertinent information from a candidate/hiring managers
Who is Best Suited for this Course?
The best suited person to complete this course is someone who
- is involved in the recruitment process at anytime in their career
- is able to talk/communicate to all levels within the their industry
- is organised
- is capable of multi tasking and thinking on their feet
Workbook Audio File Training Video